Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you put on liquid eyeliner without stretching your eye as you apply it?

whenever i try to apply it without stretching or anything, i just blink and it flicks everywhere or it gets in my eye =(





Buy anyways, I have always worn liquid eyeliner because i like it more, and i always just stretch my eye when i do it, and it looks fine - just like it would if you didn't stretch it.How do you put on liquid eyeliner without stretching your eye as you apply it?
Go to Youtube, search MichellePhan, and click on the vid that says eyeliner Tutorial,How do you put on liquid eyeliner without stretching your eye as you apply it?
I always use a small yet pointy makeup brush. Make sure it has a long handle, This way my hand is far from my eye and i can see without even touching my eye. It may take some practice.
Put little dots right on/close to your lash line of where you want the liner to be. Then, connect the dots.
Practise and a steady hand!


Or hold your eyelids with your ring finger so it dosen't pull as much =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening