Friday, December 4, 2009

Does any know of a good eye shadow & liquid eyeliner? That is cheap, but doesn't LOOK cheap?

I usually use MAC eye shadow %26amp; penultimate liquid eyeliner. But its WAY to expensive. Does anyone know of a GOOD eye shadow and liquid eyeliner I could buy that's just as good?Does any know of a good eye shadow %26amp; liquid eyeliner? That is cheap, but doesn't LOOK cheap?
NYX has highly pigmented blendable eyeshadow that work great and are inexpensive. But only get the single for some reason triple don't work as well. They look like MAC are are better in my opinion.





Liquid eyeliner I would say Prestige or Revlon. but i like prestige better it works really well and no flakes and plastic look.





I like Bonnebell mascara, even though someone called it cheap. It is really good and doesnt clump and has a thick brush.





Ohh and also try the NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencils!!! those are awesome!!!!!! they look good too and are wayy easy to applii.





-hope this helps babe x3





email me for anything elseeDoes any know of a good eye shadow %26amp; liquid eyeliner? That is cheap, but doesn't LOOK cheap?
I use Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner everyday and I really like it.


Also an amazing eye shadow I use everyday is from a line of cosmetics called Jesse's Girl. It's available at Rite Aid. It comes in all sorts of bright pretty colors and different textures. I highly recommend it!
honestly, i love MAC products but most of the time department store brands like CoverGirl and Maybelline are just as good. I would stay away from Rimmel London, it looks cheap and is cheap as well as N.Y.C. (New York Colour) and Bonnebell. Those are the no-nos.





I recommend CoverGirl and Maybelline for the best inexpensive look. Also if you visit http://www.covergirl.com , click on a product and you can actually see REVIEWS that are UNEDITED. it's great to see what consumers like and what they don't like, check it out.
I use ';eye definer felt-tip eye marker and i think it's awesome. It's 8 bucks at walmart and is extremely smudge resistant and has a wet finish.





I also saw a youtube video about e.l.f. cosmetics and checked out their site. EXTREMELY cheap makeup but i haven't tried it so I'm not sure the quality, but it's cheap enough it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. eyeslipsface.com
I just bought this stuff from urban decay it was 17$.


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o鈥?/a>


it is glitter eyeliner, urban decay is cheaper than mac, same quality.
for liquid eye liner, i think maybellines is preatty good, and for eye shadow definetly covergirl.
try rimmel liner or loreal hip and for eye shadow loreal hip and nyx are good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening