Sunday, December 13, 2009

What happens if you get liquid eyeliner in your eye?

This morning I was putting it on to fast and got it in my eye. And I quickly got it out. But today i've been wondering what would've happened if I didn't get it out. So if you could tell me what you THINK would happen, EXPERIENCES about it or what ever that would great!!!What happens if you get liquid eyeliner in your eye?
It happened to me. I just washed it out the best I could.


Makeup always gets in my eye. I think you're a little paranoid.


I wouldn't worry unless your eye vision changes, or you see redness or anything out of the ordinary.





Really, callm yourself. Nothing is going to happen. That's what I think.


If you're that concerned next time becareful. It might've stinged a little from the make up depending on the type/brand.





If you are SUPER concerned you can always call your physician.


Honestly though make up is for your face and people know accidents will happen. They won't put highly toxic stuff in your make up if they knew already people were putting it on their face.What happens if you get liquid eyeliner in your eye?
Well, after a short amount of time, you get this stringy stuff whch goes the colour of the liner. If you dont get it out, it will sort of make its way to the end of you eye (the corner by your nose, where you get sleep). It wil stay ther efor ages!! (until you take other makeup off or go to sleep or something like that) If you only do it a couple of times it should be ok.
Hiiii,


I ALWAYS wear liquid eyeliner on my top line. And i never fail to get at least a little in my eye. If you hadn't of gotten it out, it would of either irritated your eye until you got it out, or it would of came out eventually on its on. (tear duct maybe?)


God Bless. :)
nothing would really happen except your eye would burn depending on the brand of makeup
Nothing happens with mine, it doesn't even sting.
it would eventually come out through your tear ducts on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening