Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it ok to apply liquid eyeliner with out eye shadow?

if you saw someone wearing just liquid eyeliner with no eye shadow, would you think that was weird?Is it ok to apply liquid eyeliner with out eye shadow?
yeah! it's totally ok!


you can also do the cat eye look and look incredibly sexy!


it's fine. really.Is it ok to apply liquid eyeliner with out eye shadow?
Hehe, there's nothing wrong with that at all, hun.


I do that all the time.


Just some eyeliner and mascara, and I'm ready to go.


=]
sure it is, why not?? :)


It doesn't do much for the eyes, i think some other color on the eyes looks more appealing, but it's your (or their) prerogative . :)
thats the only thing i do lol.. only on days that i feel really good i wear eyeshadow
It looks great without eyeshadow, where did you get the idea it didnt?
yeah!!!
i think it would look o.k if it was done properly... not to much though.
I wouldn't think it's weird at all. I only wear eyeliner and mascara and i really like the way it looks.





I actually dont like eyeshadow. In my opinion, people look better without eyeshadow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening