Friday, December 11, 2009

What would you recommend as a liquid eyeliner for the top eye lid?

I use to use a liquid eyeliner for my top eye lid but stopped as by the end of the day it appeared all dried %26amp; cracked looking. Do you have any suggestions as to a ';good'; liquid eyeliner that i can wear all day (on my top eyelid) that won't appear to dry or crack by the end of the day?


ThanksWhat would you recommend as a liquid eyeliner for the top eye lid?
Mary Kay or Mac.What would you recommend as a liquid eyeliner for the top eye lid?
I think liquid eyeliner on the top lid is great (not to mention in my opinion, a cleaner look then using pencil)





I always like to try different ones to see which work best for me. I have never had cracks... maybe the one you currently use is old?





The ones that I really like are:





*Bobby Brown's Ink (a ';pot'; of gel eye liner. You use an eyeliner brush to apply) a bit on the pricey side but works very well





* Loreal's Liquid Eyeliner (a gray tube with a glod wand) the liquid is very smooth and easy to paint on the line. Inexpensive too!





* Almay (a gray small tube with a black top) this applicator is stiff/sponge-like; so it goes on thin and easy to control the size of the line. Inexpensive too!
the best eyliner is not liquid but pencil


it stays on all day
i say dont put any on the top
to me it sounds like you need less eyeliner rather than a different kind. If you're putting it on in a big thick line, I'd use a powder rather than a liquid, it'll go on smoother and won't deteriorate over the day.
Lore'al Black Mica or Mineral Grey... about $25.
If you are 18 years or older--INVEST in permanent makeup--tattoo eyeliner


A natural appearance that is soft and powdery when professionally done!


Precision Plus Permanent Makeup Salon %26amp;Training


www.permanentmakeupprecisionplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening