Friday, December 11, 2009

When I get liquid eyeliner on my right eye it stings?

On the top eyelid that is, is it dangerouse for your vision if you get eyeliner in your eye?When I get liquid eyeliner on my right eye it stings?
I sometimes use a liquid eyeliner from victoria secret and at first I though I was just doing it wrong because my eye would burn and water really bad. But then I realized I had my eye partially opened trying to see and it would run down into my eye, also if you get like a magazine or a thin book and speed up the drying process that helps too. It dries quicker. I don't know if that is what you are doing but it give you something to think about! Hope I helped some!When I get liquid eyeliner on my right eye it stings?
that means your allergic to it try Avon





I have and avon store that is totally awesome and the prices are wonderful!! I have many types of mascara, eyeliners,and much more for whatever your needs are please visit this site





http://ochandler.avonrepresentative.com/





If you have any questions please email me at punkerjune@yahoo.com
Maybe its the type you use.


I would just go with pencil, its easier and maybe since the other is a liquid it gets into your eye?





Sorry, I dont know what is causing it.


I hope I helped a little though.
I think it's just the brand, I had this issue with maybeline, I wouldn't even get it in my eye, but it still made my eyes burn. Try another brand.
maybe you should use the pencil eye liner instead of the liquid eye liner.
its fine just wash it out
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening