Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best liquid eye pen?

I'm only 13 and sorta new to makeup. I've been wearing lip gloss and lip stick for the longest time and now I want to start wearing eyeliner. I've tried the pencil and I don't like it much so can anyone tell me the best liquid eye pen please? And one I can get at CVS or any drugstore.What is the best liquid eye pen?
NOT COVERGIRL!!!





Use L'oreal... it's the navy blue tube with gold top! It is amazing!!





Another type of eyeliner that is amazing and lasts forever is cream liner... L'oreal HIP has some!





Good Luck!!What is the best liquid eye pen?
If you want a GOOD liquid liner, you're not going to find it at a drugstore. Shiseido has a phenomenal liquid liner pen, and it's easily controlled because it's like a marker. It comes in brown or black, and is refillable. You can get it at Sephora. Good luck!!
I would go with Cover Girl. (: Its cheap, but works well.





But you're quite young, I think maybe putting on a bit of shimmery eyeshadow would be better than eyeliner.





Trust me, putting on eyeliner ruins your skin after a while.
i've been using the same eye liner for like 2 years and i love it. i use cover girl line exact liquid liner pen : very black 600
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening