Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever got an Icebreaker liquid gel in your eye?

I didn't do it on purpose. I was squeezing it and it just shot up into my eye and it was the worst feeling I think I have ever had. It felt exactly like how it tastes, minty and it BURNS. It was not a pleasant experience.Have you ever got an Icebreaker liquid gel in your eye?
ouch!


no, but I bet that hurt ....Have you ever got an Icebreaker liquid gel in your eye?
omg yes lol. once i was squeezing one to pop it, and i tried to pop it away from me but it had the opposite effect lol.
yes i think i have. but afterwards my eye felt refreshed.
Yeah it happened to me twice! it hurts! All i did was wash it out. i kept splashing water on it, then i kept a soft towel on it for a while and kept rubbing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening