Friday, June 25, 2010

A blister removal liquid got in my mom's eye at work today. Will she be okay?

My mom's eye is really red and there is a white line in the red area it looks weird. She said a blister removal liquid got in her eye today when she was using it on her customer (she works at a nail place) and it keeps on getting redder and redder. Will she be okay? And how do I cure this? She tried washing her eyes, but it burns a lot when she washes it and she tried eyedrops. So far it's still red...please help I feel bad for her.A blister removal liquid got in my mom's eye at work today. Will she be okay?
What I learned in science courses is when a chemical splashes into the eyes, the person needs to put their eyes in a lot of running water for a very long period of time.





If the eyes are still red, then you should get this checked by a doctor as soon as possible. If left untreated, this could lead to a very serious problem.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening