Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it bad to use liquid eyeliner on your bottom eye lid? ?

just wondering because i've seen it done before, is it bad? or just harder to do?Is it bad to use liquid eyeliner on your bottom eye lid? ?
i do it every day + my eyes are fine (:


just try not to get it actually in your eye, coz it stings like mad.


aha.Is it bad to use liquid eyeliner on your bottom eye lid? ?
If you're talking about on your waterline, it's a little tricky to use it there because you'd have to hold your lid away from your eye until the liner dries all the way, otherwise you'd end up smearing it all over your eyeball (I've done it, it's no fun, gotta get a q-tip to get it out and ugghhh). If you're talking about underneath your eyelashes, I wouldn't really suggest that because it make such a harsh, defined line, it looks way unnatural and awkward. I really suggest using a pencil on either place. Good luck!
I do it but just don't get it in your eye and dont poke yourself in the eye with the applicator or your eye gets watery and itchy for a bit. It looks really harsh too, not as soft as pencil liner does. But I like it :)
Just more difficult to do, in my experience. I hate liquid eyeliner, I can NEVER get it on right... i always end up with ugly squiggly line. I have respect for any person that can properly apply that stuff, lol
You shouldn't put liquid eyeliner on your inner lid, but putting it over your waterline is fine.
ha! that reminds me tht i did tht once and i blinked and i thought sum1 jabbed me in the eye. i wouldnt recommend it cuz tht hurt!!
idk if its bad, but it might hurt a little and harder to put on





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
no but its hard...go for it unless your a pro at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening