Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the BEST liquid eye liner from drugstores? something that doesnt look glossy! eassy 10 points :)?

so im thinking of getting the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in carbon black... i just dont want anything that GLOSSY and SUPER SUPER BLACK... and somthing long lasting and smudge proof... is the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner glossy?


thankssWhat is the BEST liquid eye liner from drugstores? something that doesnt look glossy! eassy 10 points :)?
Revlon Color Stay is the best liquid liner i have ever tried. I have tried every single kind drug store and high end but i always go back to revlon color stay.What is the BEST liquid eye liner from drugstores? something that doesnt look glossy! eassy 10 points :)?
I personally like the perfect point plus eyeliner by covergirl. It's not liquid but it's one of the twisty kind.





It's not a pencil, so it doesn't pull, or tug at your eyelids, it glides smooth, and it twists up so you don't have to sharpen it. I also love that it has a smudger on the end so you can smudge the line so it is a bit softer and not as bold. My favorite colors are charcoal and espresso. Charcoal is black, but it has grey mixed in so it isn't as black which is what you said you wanted. I have use the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner and I myself hate it. Overall it's just not a good product. it smudged really really bad and was incredibly glossy, it always looked like it was still wet.





I don't like liquid eyeliner, but the best one I have found is the covergirl line exact eyeliner. most of them get flaky but this one stays on all day. and it doesn't smudge as bad.





I hope this helps you :)





Here are links if you want to check them out.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=lineexact_liquid_liner





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=perfect_point_plus_eyeliner
Loreal Lineur intense in carbon black. Get the one in the black/silver packaging, NOT GOLD! I've heard that Max factor and maybelline's define a line work well.





Currently I'm using Revlon Colorstay's PENCIL and I like it ok. It has an odd consistency, but so far it stays on well =) YAY for no smudging!
well, I will tell you the truth, I use the liquid eye liner from Avon! It works great and if I'm not mistaken, it's cheaper! Why don't you try to find someone who sells Avon and get a book, their make-up is good. But if you insist on getting it from a drug store, I would choose Cover girll!
Revlon Colorstay I like this liquid eyeliner. the black color is rally black. the felt tip pen is good too. i can line my eyes easily with this one. price is okay too.


however, after a few months, the black ink isn't really black anymore.


i dont know if i prefer this or L'oreal Super Liner. overall, a good product
After spending $20+ for years on eyeliner, now I use by Wet N Wild and it's great. I would say try the Revlon, because it's very inexpensive, and if you don't like it, you can return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening