Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A good liquid eye liner? one i can get at target or walmart ect? ?

whats a good one that doesnt smear and lasts all day that? like one u can get at a drug storeA good liquid eye liner? one i can get at target or walmart ect? ?
Covergirl!


their liquid eyeliner is perfect.


recommended by like every eye makeup artist.


and i think its only about $5!A good liquid eye liner? one i can get at target or walmart ect? ?
I used to use Maybelline, but I recently found Line-Exact by Covergirl. Instead of a bottle and a brush/wand its like a eyeliner pen. I think its a lot easier to use than the others. btw, you can get Covergirl @ Target and Walmart. Hope I helped :)
I've been using Wet 'n Wild for the past year, it lasted a pretty long time.


It comes in different colors, like black, dark brown, brown, etc. It lasts all day plus its waterproof! It was only 3 bucks too, I highly recommend it!!



Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.


it works like a charm


will not smear.


lasts as long as you want it too.


comes off with soap easily.
Almay it will look great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening