Friday, June 25, 2010

Purple liquid eye liner?

I have purple eye liner, and I know that certain colors make your eyes pop if they are brown or green. My eyes are hazel, so they have a bit of green, and brown in them.


Which will the color purple do, make the green or brown stand out?Purple liquid eye liner?
I wouldn't do purple, I would do plum. There is a big difference. I would also try a deep bronze as well.Purple liquid eye liner?
i have hazel eyes too and i love using my HIP eye liner that comes with a lil brush and pot, and its like a teal color and makes my eyes look amazing





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/#p鈥?/a>
purple eyeliner is so dark that from far away it looks like black but up close there is only a minimal difference it makes you look a little softer than i hard black line-gothic look....but def dont try green thats just too clown-like
GREEN


its amazing!!!!!
only use color eyeliner is you are under the age of 15
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening