Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you prefer? Liquid Eye Liner, Or pencil, or shadow?

What stays on the best?What do you prefer? Liquid Eye Liner, Or pencil, or shadow?
I love liquid eyeliner. I used to use pencil but once you go to liquid you will never go back. Pencil eyeliner is more faded and soft looking. I like it to be bold and dramatic so its all in your preference. I personally use Wet n' wild and they have by far the best that I have tried out of many many liquid eyeliners. It stays on from early in the morning until I actually take it off at night with no touch ups.What do you prefer? Liquid Eye Liner, Or pencil, or shadow?
Well I love makeup so I love them all but each has their own advantages!





1. Liquid liner: Sexy defined eyes and stays on all day. Perfect for the cat eye look (Angelina Jolie)





Downside: Takes practice and mistakes are a little hard to correct on the spot.





2. Pencil: Great for everyday use and smokey look. (Hillary Duff).





Downside: If not sharpened correctly it can draw ugly lines!





3. Shadow: Looks the most natural and can even be used to fill in eyebrows.





Downside: You need to have a really good applicator brush
I stick with shadow and an angle brush most of the time (for work, school, shopping) but when I wanna dress up a little or go out at night I'll add some pencil just to the outer lash line as close to the lashes as I can get it. I never use liquid, it looks too artificial and its hard to control. I definitely think (and I've heard that guys like it) when makeup looks natural, not drawn on.
I use shadow and sometimes liquid eyeliner on the top only. I used to wear bottom liner but my eyes have become so sensitive and water so bad now days that I can't keep it on the bottom like I used to. So I just go top heavy and it makes up on for not being able to wear any on the bottom.
For me liquid liner gives to solid of a line--it actually looks like i drew on my eyelid with a marker...some of my friends can really pull it off and it looks great on them but w/e





I like shadow cuz u can wear it top and bottom then a little pencil eyeliner on bottom lash line---to much stuff on tops of eyes makes you look asleep
liquid eyeliner stays on the best by far! but i think it looks too thick and ';dark'; under my eye so i just use liquid eyeliner on my top lids. i use eyeshadow on my top lids and under my eye. and then i define it by pencil eyeliner under my eye.
I prefer liquid eyeliner in the pen, like L'Oreal Voluminous. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
Bobby brown liquid eye liner stays on FOREVER


it is great, not to heavy but long lasting





but for everyday, i like the look of a soft pencil lining than some fun eyeshadow (gold is my fav)
I use liquid liner on my top lashes, and pencil on my bottom. I find that the liquid liner is the best. Pencil smudges and I always have to keep checking it to make sure I'm not wearing it all over my face.
Liquid eyeliner is definitely easier to apply! Plus it lasts all day! Liquid eyeliner always makes your eyes stand out beautifully!!!
My waterproof herbal eyeliner stays on best but I when I'm in the mood for a more natural look, I use an eyeshadow brush to blend creme colored eyeshadow on time.
H20 liner by wet n wild =)


pencil if my shadow isnt black enough


and eyeshadow for dramatic effect =)
probably liquid stays longer put i like pencil its easier to use because the liquid one hurts me eyes
Liquid eyeliner.but its a little bit difficult to put on if you are a begginer....
waterproof pencil in dark blue or black. and no eye shadow. Liquid Liner is okay but if you smudge it looks worse.
i hate liquid eyeliner, cause you usually can't blend it. i just use the pencil and some shadow.
waterproof pencil but blacktrack fluid line by mac is a really good
anything water proof but i would go with liquid eyrliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening