Friday, June 25, 2010

Right i know this may sound stupid but i've tried many different ways of putting liquid eye liner on!?

so i need to know, what is the trick to puttin liquid eye liner on?Right i know this may sound stupid but i've tried many different ways of putting liquid eye liner on!?
I love liquid eye liner, but it is hard to put it on ourselves. I find the best way is that if i look straight in the mirror without my eye angle shifting, tilt my jaw up a little with my eye still focusing on the same spot in the original position before i tilt my jaw up.





Then draw the line in one go, i know pulling the edge of your eye slightly is always tempting in drawing the line, but with liquid eye liner it just doesnt work. You gotta draw it excatly the way it's gonna stay. Then wait till it dries before moving the eyes around.





So Good luck tryin...


Practise makes perfect.. trust me... it'd only be easier and easier if u keep practising :)Right i know this may sound stupid but i've tried many different ways of putting liquid eye liner on!?
YOU NEED A STEADY HAND!!


try reasting your elbows on a surface





i put a thin line on my top lid next to my eye lash and then i put pencil on my lower lid. you just need 2 experiment find the way that's easiest 4 you good luck %26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening