Friday, June 25, 2010

HELP! The white of my eye has a bubble type thing that seems to be filled wth clear liquid?

I have no idea what this is; it looks like a water pouch that's covering the white of my eye, on one side of the pupil. The other white side is perfectly fine. It doesn't hurt, it's just extremely weird. It's like having a very delicate blister on your eye! I feel like when I blink, it may pop. I have no insurance so any advice is helpful. Any ideas? Any good websites? Thank you!!HELP! The white of my eye has a bubble type thing that seems to be filled wth clear liquid?
Coming from someone who has had two surgeries on her eyes and the same thing you have, its normal... It freaked me out at first but I asked my doctor and she said it is fine... If I remember correctly it is your eye protecting itself I think that liquid has antibodies in it and your eye was just exposed to something it didn't like. It wont pop and if it does it won't hurt you. also make sure you wash your face every night and scrub your eyes and get all makeup and eyeliner and mascara off... build up of that could cause shalazians sp... but basically hard internal eye pimples but just wash your face and everything and you should be okay!HELP! The white of my eye has a bubble type thing that seems to be filled wth clear liquid?
The condition is not dangerous or sight threatening. Most likely it is a small cyst. They come and go, may be small or large, may be single or connect like a string of sausages. They look like small 'water blisters. In an adult its pretty simple and most will go away with a drop of anesthetic and antibiotics and sticking a couple of holes in it with a sterile needle. Reoccurences are not unusual. Leaving it alone may be the best course, removal would likely require extreme immobilization or exam under anesthesia.
It should go away by itself, if it's real small.
first..get insurance..then look on google!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening