Friday, June 25, 2010

Liquid eye liner....is it bad for your eyes?

I have been wearing liquid eye liner daily for years. The only thing is i put it across my top lid and then along the bottom. Is this bad for my eyes? Sometimes i can slip and a little bit of it does go into my eye but is easily removed with a bit of tissue and care and it doesn't hurt anymore due to the length of time i have been using it. None the less, is this damaging my eyes and will it effect my sight in years to come?Liquid eye liner....is it bad for your eyes?
I have used liquid eyeliner on the top and under eyes for 30 years.I have never had any problems. As with any make up especially around the eye area be gentle when removing.I have always used niva cream.I'm 45 with absolutely no wrinkles around my eyes.I have great vision I don't wear any glasses at all .Liquid eye liner....is it bad for your eyes?
Contrary to what most people are saying it actually CAN hurt your eye. Using it on the top isn't so bad but I wouldn't suggest using it on the bottom lid. The liner can get into your eye and clog your tear duct causing problems like pink eye. There are mineral liners that are powders and liquids, they come in a tube like liquid liner does. It is applied with a wand on the inner lids of your eyes by inserting the wand, closing your eye and sweeping the wand from the inside out. This also lines both the top and bottom lids at the same time! Being that the liner is natural and made from minerals it is a natural antiseptic meaning it will help prevent eye diseases and infections. Hope I could help!!
no it wont. but i wouldnt use liquid eyeliner at the bottom id stick to a normal penicl. i only use liquid n top and it looks beautiful even though i use penicl at the bottom. but still it wont casue any damage to your eye.
i've been using it for about 3 years now and occasionally i slip and do what you do - i have absolutely no problems with my eyes.
Most makeup (besides the kind made entirely from natural ingredients) will be somewhat harmful to you,but you should be fine as long as you're not pouring it into your eyes or something.
no its not bad for your eyes. i use it all the time an i do the same thing as you.
No ive been doing the same thing for years and my sight is 20-20... went for a check up last week :)
i think all make ups are bad for your skinns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening