Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it just me or is liquid eye liner really sucky?

i like to use a pencil cause its easier but a lot of chicks use it and i think it looks to thick and goth lookingIs it just me or is liquid eye liner really sucky?
i think that liquid eye liner is sucky because if its liquid and water or if a tear runs down your face then wouldn't it just smear and if the eyeliner isn't liquid then it might last longer and it might not smear or run down your face as fast!Is it just me or is liquid eye liner really sucky?
Its all in how you apply it. THey both have pros. Liquid eyeliner is great because it wears longer. Pencil liner is great because its easy to apply and more forgiving than liquid eyeliner. Practice makes perfect.
Actually I only use liquid eye liner, it's the only kind that dosen't smear or run on me
I am with you. I can't stand liquid eyeliner.
i think it looks better to use the eye pencel becoase it goes on easer, it does look goth looking when girls use to much on there eyes so i think liquid eye liner really sucks
Its very sticky, yes... I prefer the liner because its not all messy!
I don't think you're supposed to drink it.
Lisa Wattier makes an amazing liquid liner that the blackest black, and has a perfect size brush. Expensive but it lasts FOREVER....





Liner has more control, IMHO, after you get use to using it.
You'e got to get the right kind.


I used to hate all liquid eyeliners, and would only use pencil, but whenever I had a late night out or something and it was the least bit humid, my penciled eyeliner would smudge and give me terrible raccoon eyes.


You have to get the kind you apply with a brush. I use Laura Mercier eyeliners, and a bare escentuals extremely thin eyeliner brush, so i can make a thin line, and my eyeliner NEVER smudges. ever. it doesnt come off until i want it off.


All you do is wet the brush, swirl it in the eyeliner and presto. Perfect eyeliner.
Right there with you -





Mac does make one that is semi liquid and you put it on out of a jar - (it's cool) and good for that smoky look but I like the pencil best.
I AGREE!
i use both it depends what look you are going for but if it looks too thick you probably are applying it wrong it is kinda difficult at first to get the hang of liquid eyeliner but after you keep practicing youll get it.
Depends on who uses it and how it's used. You can only use it above the top lashes. A lot of women (all ages) don't know how to apply their makeup. Like when you see the really young girls who cut off their eyebrows and draw them back on with ridiculous arches.
ive tried it and i think it makes me look kinda emo. it looks trashy on almost everyone ive seen use it. not to mention its hard to apply in a thin line... i stick to pencil...it never lets me down ;-)
no it looks much better and everyone no's it
Absolutely!





I prefer a pencil, a nice sharp pencil (preferably a wet and dry one) and you can achieve the same results as with a liquid liner.
it depends on the way you like your makeup, and on how you apply, if its too thick then you can thin it out with a q-tip. its good to work with. It doesnt fade on me. Try Prestige liquid liner, you can find it at drug stores, its a good brand. Also you have to get used to applying it, it was hard for me at first and really messy as well, but i got the hang of it.
I agree.


I use it on the upper side of my upper eyelashes tho. Easier than using the mascara :)
I used pencil for a really long time when I was in high school and then thru college, but you have to pull your eyelid to get a smooth line. I switched to liquid when I noticed my eyelids wrinkling up when I put on eyeshadow. Now, I'd never go back to pencil.


You have to work with liquid to get it just right and applicators can differ from brand to brand, so you may go through a couple of purchases before you find the one you like best. Depending on the angle of the brush you can make the line thick or thin. Good luck.
Yes most liquid based eyeliners are horrible but you just have to try mac brand Fluidline eyeliner its a gel rather than a liquid to help give you a much smoother finish.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
I don't like liquid eyeliner either. I use the pushup kind because it's so easy to apply and even when it fades throughout the day, it still looks good.
yes i dont like liquid eyeliner either. i tried it but it always came out to thick so i like to use a pencil now too. i think it just depends who you are. i dont like liquid eyeliner on me but it looks really good on my friend...so it really just depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening