Friday, June 25, 2010

Eye sensitive to touch, liquid and looking down?

When I was cleaning yesterday, it felt like a strand of hair got in my right eye but not the case and I could not see anything evident. Took out my right contact and started rinsing my eye. Tried to put contact back in a few hours later and eye started burning profusely. Contact back out. Pronounced eye pain reaction to touch or water or eye wash. This morning when I look up or to either side, everything seems to be fine but when I look down, there is discomfort. Any thoughts?Eye sensitive to touch, liquid and looking down?
go see the doc.


May have a foreign body still, or a corneal abrasion....


can't tell until the doc looks at it under their magnifying scopes.


You are going to need some medicines probably

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening