Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get waterproof, black, liquid eye-liner?

Where can I get waterproof, black, liquid eye-liner online in the UK?





xWhere can I get waterproof, black, liquid eye-liner?
MAC Liquidlast Liner is waterproof and then some - it's seriously difficult to shift without an oil-based remover like Clinique's Take The Day Off Balm.





I have extremely watery eyes and virtually every other liner disappears on me, but not Liquidlasts. There are lots of other colours as well as the black and they're all great. They're 拢12.72 and can be bought online.





GOSH Extreme Art Eye Liners are decent, cheaper substitutes for Liquidlasts and are available online from Superdrug if you can't get to a store. They're 拢6.86.Where can I get waterproof, black, liquid eye-liner?
http://www.marykay.com
Boots x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening