Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I get dark eye make-up like mascara and liquid eyeliner?

Okay basically I'm in to the whole scene look but I'm not* scene I just like the style. I want a look some what like this


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a2u06h%26amp;s=3 I want the look the girl to the far right has, thats how my hair is I would just like some tips on how to do my make-up like that but not to drastic and whats the best supplies?How can I get dark eye make-up like mascara and liquid eyeliner?
That is very simple.





*Apply a medium gray eyeshadow to the top lid only.


*Apply a thick black line of eyeliner (I recommend a pencil eyeliner) all around the eye. From corner to corner on top and bottom.


*The lipstick she is wearing is a brick red color. But you have to be careful with red lipstick. If you don't have the same skin tone as her, brick red probly won't work for you. I wish I could tell you what color would look nice on you, but I have no idea what you look like aside from what you said about your hair.


Just try applying different shades of red on the back of your hand, and see if it looks good with your skin tone.





Good luck!How can I get dark eye make-up like mascara and liquid eyeliner?
The best deals will be at drug stores and places like wal mart or target. Each of these places will have a wide variety of choices in color and brand.





Definitely get liquid eyeliner and aim for a mascara that gives your lashes volume (it will say on the box).





Get a lipstick (not gloss) that will also moisturize your lips.





Get some lighter foundation or powder to get porcelain skin like that. And no blush.
okay well thats kindof how i do my makeup but im not scene, but i used to be. i just put on my mascera on the top and the bottom (a lot on the bottom) and then take a smugeproof eyeliner and apply it to my top lid, before the crease. then take a dark black pencil eyeliner and apply it to the bottom. it looks pretty good.





the link is to my question but it has pictures of what my eyeliner looks like.





answermyquestion ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080519064137AAnnsOL%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJbtkFO4_SLnwKyz9p6cznfzQGvbl9ljBrQ--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1BbhCwOC鈥?/a>





The girl in the video does her makeup kind of like that and she looks really cute. HOWEVER, you need to consider a few things before you do it. Can your face handle a lot of makeup? Do you have the right face shape and bone structure to do your makeup like that?





I just have one question for you: if you aren't scene, why do you want to look like it? And why do you want to appear to look scene to others? Be prepared for people to call you a ';poser'; or whatever high schoolers use to call people names now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening