Friday, June 25, 2010

Did some sort of LIQUID come out of your eye on the night of November 4th 2008?

Any type of liquid at all?Did some sort of LIQUID come out of your eye on the night of November 4th 2008?
I believe that was the night my eye was dispensing Scotch.





No, sorry, CHAMPAGNE!Did some sort of LIQUID come out of your eye on the night of November 4th 2008?
OK, maybe I snorted some Lotion and it came out of my eye.





How do you know about this? Are you a private detecive hired by my ex-wife, the greasy hooker?
No, not that i could remember something that happened about 95 days ago. (at least i think it was 95 days)
gravy is liquid right?
Nope
Yes, tears.
no
yeah.


i was bleeding red, white and blue.
Yep. Haha I lied!!
YES YES YES... i jumped on my trampoline for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening