Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why is liquid bubbling out of my eye?

I have currently got flu. Both my ears and nose are blocked. When I hold my nose and blow to try and unblock my ears, liquid (quite a lot!) bubbles out of my eye. Is this normal?!Why is liquid bubbling out of my eye?
urghhhhh have you got the rabies.....go to a doctor.Why is liquid bubbling out of my eye?
it is caused by excessive blowing of the nose , the pressure causes this to happen . It should subside in a while after blowing
Probably a build up of mucus.
It's normal to have extra runny eyes when you are sick, for some reason the tear ducts produce a LOT of stuff when you are sick with cold and flu. But there is the possibilty that you might have an eye infection. What colour is the liquid? Is your eye sore? Is your eye red or bloodshot?





You might want to ask a doctor about that and also while talking to your doctor ask him/her if they have an anti-viral shot for your flu. There is a new anti-viral that can help the flu go away faster so you feel better faster!





Good Luck hun and GET WELL SOON!!!!!!
It's happened to me. When you get a cold you produce more mucus and fluid and, as your eyes, ears, nose and throat are all connected then, I suppose it can come out of every orifice. It will stop when your cold clears up
not normal at all go to the doc asap
OMG UR BRAIN IN MELTING!!!! lmao
I get this when I've got a cold. The tear ducts are connected to the sinuses %26amp; normally drain into them. When the sinuses are blocked this can't happen, as you try to clear your ears the pressure build up forces the tear solution out of the tear duct.





I find that this can have enough force for the tears to literally squirt out of the eye! Its a very strange sensation as I'm sure you know.





Try taking a decongestant %26amp; see if that helps. My boss swears by the use of a ';neti pot'; which you use to wash out the nasal passages with warm salt water. Apparantely it's very effective. (just sounds a bit yuk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening